Developing Trusted Leaders: Webinar Series with John Blakey
“Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships.” – Stephen R. Covey
Many of us are tired of reading in the media about business scandals and political leadership crises. Trust in leaders is at a low ebb; undermining performance, damaging relationships and destroying reputations. A new breed of leader will regain our trust by stepping up to a broader, braver role in the world and mastering essential trust-building habits.
This series of three webinars will help attendees anticipate the trust-building challenge through focusing upon the three pillars and nine habits of trustworthy leadership. Based on his prize-winning doctoral research and acclaimed book, ‘The Trusted Executive’, John will give participants the road map they need to create strategy for building trust in themselves and their companies.
Reasons to enrol:
A unique opportunity for you to:
- Understand and explore the trust crisis that is engulfing leaders in all walks of life
- Learn why trust is critical to the sustainable performance of individuals and organisations in a 21st century business context.
- Work with the trust formula (ability x integrity x benevolence) and apply this to your own organisational culture
- Assess your own trust-building skills against the unique nine habits model and identify priorities and actions for your own leadership development
- Work interactively with the latest ground-breaking research from one of the leading thought leaders globally on trust
- The webinars will be dynamic and interactive with a variety of tools used to accelerate the learning
- Participants will work together on a number of exercises to apply the theory of trust to their own organisations and personal leadership
- Case studies will be drawn from the facilitator’s own business career, together with an examination of recent high profile cases in business and politics
- A unique nine habits self-assessment tool will be used for participants to raise awareness around their own leadership behaviours and how these impact on trust
- All participants will receive a copy of ‘The Trusted Executive’ book which was short-listed as the 2016 Chartered Management Institute book of the year
Who is this course for?
- HR professionals
- Business leaders
- Executive coaches
- Management consultants
‘John enthralled sixteen CEOs on the topic of trust for 3 hours – no mean feat! He took us on a fascinating journey of trust from the big picture to the nitty gritty and left us with clear, practical take-always. It was a memorable session which I would recommend for all leaders who wish to transform their trust-building skills’
‘John delivered the keynote speech at the QHotels annual conference. John’s brand of personal leadership and passion, coupled with expertise and insight as a thought leader on trust, challenged all present to strip back to the nine habits that underpin trust and accelerate performance and enhance reputation. A truly memorable and highly regarded key note address that continues to inspire our actions.’