The Resilience Accreditation Programme
Building a resilience capability within your organisation
A focused programme for experienced internal coaches and organisation development (OD) practitioners to become accredited in the use of The Resilience Engine® models. Includes two workshops, individual tutorial and supervision, client work and an accreditation submission demonstrating that the accreditation criteria are met. On passing this, individuals are granted a renewable licence for three years. Successful completion of the programme provides participants with an individual license to use the programme materials within their client or internal organisations, including The Resilience Engine®.
Invitation to Meet Jenny Campbell
Resilience in Coaching with Jenny Campbell
Jenny Campbell, CEO of the Resilience Engine, has been researching resilience for 10 years. In that time, working with many organisations and with a growing number of Resilience Engine accredited practitioners, she has built a deep understanding of the implications of resilience for leaders and organisations. The vision of The Resilience Engine is now to support Resilience For Everyone. Jenny is delighted to work with coaches and OD professionals, enabling you to support and extend your client’s resilience.
But why become a resilience coach?
Find out what resilience coaching really is and why it’s so transformative. Come ready to join in for real in this interactive session!
This event is open to all coaches.
Tuesday 26th September 2017
Bonhill House, 1-3 Bonhill Street, London, EC2A 4BX
1pm – 3pm
Cost: £50 + vat per person
The Resilience Accreditation Programme equips internal organisational development consultants and coaches with the skills and knowledge required to support organisations in the development of Resilience. The programme provides an in depth understanding of The Resilience DynamicTM and the Resilience Engine®, a transformational model for understanding, creating and developing sustained personal resilience.
- Attend Workshop One: Theory
- Work with at least one group and one individual on their Resilience, plus reflect on existing support work that is Resilience related.
- Attend Workshop Two: Practice Review/Application
- Have two 1 hour group supervision sessions plus two 1 hour individual supervision sessions on your client work and your own resilience development
- Submit a Learning Assignment which demonstrates your understanding and application of learning from the programme.
This is a fully comprehensive programme which will require participants to engage with the programme over a 6-8 month period.
To be eligible for the 3 year accreditation licence each participant must complete all elements of the programme.
Who is it for?
Experienced, regularly practising coaches with 2-3 years’ experience in group facilitation as an internal or external consultant who:
- Has achieved coaching competency or equivalent (i.e. qualification and evidenced experience) at ICF ACC level, EMCC Practitioner level or AC Accredited Coach level as a minimum
- Understands the impact of leader, team and individual resilience on organisational success. Has an interest in how to increase resilience of individuals, teams and organisations
- Has experience of working in organisations supporting leadership development and change programmes, as an internal or external coach, consultant or facilitator
Upcoming Course Details
Resilience Accreditation Programme, 23 Jan 2018
Resilience Accreditation Programme, 20 Mar 2018