Building a Coaching Culture starts here
Most leaders are aware of the pitfalls of complacency and the high risk of resistance to change. Seeking support to manage culture change should help you on a defined path to success with an AoEC consultant coach working alongside you.
Working with a trusted advisor, an expert in the field of coaching who can help to develop a plan and model aligned with your organisational values and strategy is what we do well. In keeping with our philosophy of not restricting your organisation to one model, we create solutions based on a variety of tried and tested models and experience of what will work well for you.
We help you to identify demonstrable goals, and plan and execute the delivery of both large and small scale interventions. We work at all levels in the organisation to embed sustainable change and encourage a culture of inspirational and trusted leadership, employee engagement and talent management.
Our services include:
- Expert consultancy
- Bespoke and tailored options
- eLearning capability
- Developing accredited internal coaches
- Supplying and matching external accredited coaches
- Building future leaders
- Providing coaching skills training at all levels of the organisation, including the Young Professionals Coaching Skills Certificate, the Coaching Skills Certificate, the Practitioner Diploma programme and team coach training
- Team development including 360 Team Connect Tool
- Options for a range of continuous professional development from thought leaders
- A focus on specialist areas such as resilience and wellness and recovery through carefully selected and valued partners.