Launch Celebration of The Management Shift Accreditation Programme for Coaches - 8th October
The Management Shift Accreditation Programme for Coaches - online
The Management Shift Accreditation Programme for Coaches - online
Based on leading-edge research and the life’s work of one of world’s leading authorities on leadership and organisational transformation, Professor Vlatka Hlupic, The Management Shift Accreditation Programme for Coaches offers a forefront methodology of leadership coaching. Run in partnership with The Management Shift Consulting Ltd, this online course offers a practical and progressive approach to diagnosing leadership issues and focuses on shifting mindset and organisational culture to a new level of thinking, performance, and ultimately business success.
Leadership matters now more than ever and under The Management Shift approach, leaders will strive to serve, inspire others to find purpose and calling in the work they do, to unleash their passion and creativity and to use all internal resources and intrinsic motivation to provide exceptional service.
“The world is shifting - do you want to be a part of this movement?”
Professor Vlatka Hlupic
- Gain new tools and strategies to better support the development and performance of senior level clients
- Deepen your self-awareness by completing your own The Management Shift profile
- Shift your own mindset to a higher level of thinking and working
- Polish your cognitive knowledge, emotional intelligence, and transpersonal awareness
- Develop deeper insight into modern leadership and management models
- Do more in service of your clients and colleagues using The Management Shift approach and tools to support leadership and organisational development
- Take your coaching practice to a higher level in terms of your earning capacity and impact on the clients and wider society
- Ensures your pool of in-house coaches are properly equipped with the highest professional skills, knowledge, and ethical understanding they need to coach senior leaders at a deeper level
- Fosters greater levels of flexibility, agility and resilience amongst your teams and individuals
- Better supports people development and management strategies by unlocking employee potential, improving engagement and performance
- Underpins profitability and innovation by promoting fresh thinking
- Helps improve productivity resulting in better billability and utilisation
©2020 The Management Shift Consulting Ltd
What you will learn
What The Management Shift is – and why in the present business climate of uncertainty, change and volatility, a new standard of leadership is crucial for organisations if they are to remain agile, sustain their performance and operate as an employer of choice.
About the 5 levels of The Management Shift - you will explore the Emergent Leadership Model and consider each of its levels in influencing mindset and behaviour as part of individual and organisational transformation.
About The Management Shift strategies employed to make the shift– and how to apply the model in your coaching conversations and integrate The Management Shift approach and tools into your coaching practice.
How to increase your capacity to coach at a more senior level – you will gain a deeper insight and more confidence to dive deeper and do more in service of your leadership clients.
How you learn
This is a self-directed online programme and uses a range of multimedia content shared over three stages and 21 modules.
As part of the programme you will complete your own The Management Shift profile in order to obtain self-awareness and experience/anchor the Big Shift for yourself. This exercise will be repeated during the final stage to embed your learning.
You will be required to conduct at least three coaching sessions with three clients. Recordings and transcriptions from some of these sessions will be submitted as part of the assessment for this programme.
You must also collect and submit at least three completed feedback forms from three different coaching clients as part of the course.
You will complete an online assessment at the end of each stage as well as write and submit a reflective essay to demonstrate your understanding and application of the learning at the end of the programme.
Your learning experience
The Management Shift Accreditation Programme for Coaches is run over three stages and comprises 21 learning modules. It is expected to take 10 days to complete.
This is a fully self-directed online programme and uses a range of multimedia content to provide you with the essential learnings you need. This is supported with online assessments, reflection and practice.
The successful completion of this programme will give you a two-year renewable licence to use The Management Shift® material and tools.
Completion of this programme will provide a certificate of attendance up to 54 CPD hours.
Who is this programme for?
Experienced, suitably qualified, regularly practicing executive coaches working with senior clients who:
- Have achieved coaching competency or equivalent (i.e. qualification and evidenced experience) at ICF ACC level, EMCC Practitioner level or AC Accredited Coach level as a minimum.
- Understand the impact of the mindset of a leader and the leadership team on organisational performance and success and have an interest in how to increase performance and fulfilment of individuals, teams and organisations.
- Have experience of working with leaders as an internal or external coach.
- Are ready for their own individual transformation and want to make the world a better place by helping to create extraordinary humane leaders.
How do I apply?
You can apply for The Management Shift Accreditation Programme for Coaches by completing the pre-booking form on the right hand side or here.
On completion of the application form we will be in touch very soon.
Is there any pre-course work?
Are there any faculty?
The programme has been designed by Professor Vlatka Hlupic based on her life's work, though this is an online programme.
A 30-minute supervision session is available on the programme if required.
How much does the programme cost?
The price is currently at an introductory rate of £3,300 + vat.
How do I make payment?
Due to the nature of this online programme you are able to progress your learning journey at your own pace.
It is therefore not possible to offer staged payment plans for this programme.
Payment will be made through The Management Shift Consulting Ltd following application.
How long will it take me to complete the programme?
Although the online programme itself is expected to take 10 days to complete there are a range of learning activities including reading and coaching practice.
You are expected to spread the learning and practice so we estimate that the programme would take you in the range of two to three months to complete.
Is there an assessment?
The assessment includes:
- Going through all material provided within an eLearning platform and completing online assessments in the eLearning platform.
- Conducting at least three coaching sessions (per client) with three clients. Recordings and transcriptions from some of these sessions will be submitted as part of the assessment for this programme.
- Collecting and submitting at least three completed feedback forms from three different coaching clients you will coach as part of this programme.
- Writing and submitting a reflective essay (1500 words plus/minus 10%) to demonstrate your understanding and application of the learning at the end of the programme.
Is there any support available if I find that I am struggling personally with the programme and what it is bringing forward in me?
Yes, a 30-minute supervision session is included in the programme if required.
On completion of the programme, will I be an accredited licenced The Management Shift Coach? What does this mean?
On successful completion of the programme and assessment you will receive a licence to use The Management Shift research and tools in your own coaching practice to use with managers and leaders.
This license can be renewed for a fee of £275 + vat after two years.
Will I be able to use The Management Shift material and tools for any other purpose apart from one-to-one coaching?
No. The Management Shift material and tools can only be used for one-to-one coaching by The Management Shift Accredited Coaches. A full explanation of Terms and Conditions for using this material on this programme is provided within eLearning platform.
What is the expected Return on Investment from this Programme?
The recommended fee range for The Management Shift Accredited Coaches is £500-£1000 per coaching session, so the Return on Investment is expected after coaching a couple of clients.
What does leadership look like in the new world order?
11th September 2020 by Gina Lodge
Peter Drucker’s wisdom and experience endures both through the current crisis and the rebuilding going forward. The world is in…
In conversation with Professor Vlatka Hlupic, The Management Shift Consulting Ltd
11th September 2020 by Lee Robertson
As we countdown to the official launch of The Management Shift Accreditation Programme for Coaches, we sat down with its…