The Resilience Accreditation Programme
Building a resilience capability within your organisation
A focused programme for experienced coaches and internal organisation development (OD) practitioners to become accredited in the use of The Resilience Engine® models. Includes two workshops, individual tutorial and supervision, client work and an accreditation submission demonstrating that the accreditation criteria are met. Successful completion of the programme provides participants with a renewable individual license to use the programme materials with their clients or within their internal organisations, including The Resilience Engine®.
The Resilience Accreditation Programme equips internal organisational development consultants and coaches with the skills and knowledge required to support organisations in the development of Resilience. The programme provides an in depth understanding of The Resilience Dynamic® and the Resilience Engine®, a transformational model for understanding, creating and developing sustained personal resilience.
- Attend Workshop One: Theory
- Work with at least one group and one individual on their Resilience, plus reflect on existing support work that is Resilience related.
- Attend Workshop Two: Practice Review/Application
- Have three 90 minute group supervision sessions plus two 1 hour individual supervision sessions on your client work and your own resilience development
- Submit a Learning Assignment which demonstrates your understanding and application of learning from the programme.
- On successful passing, join the Resilience Engine Community of Practice, and continue with 6 hours resilience CPD each subsequence year as part of license renewal.
This is a fully comprehensive programme which will require participants to engage with the programme over a 6-8 month period.
To be eligible for the 3 year accreditation licence each participant must complete all elements of the programme.
Who is it for?
Experienced, regularly practising coaches with some experience in group facilitation as an internal or external consultant who:
- Has achieved coaching competency or equivalent (i.e. qualification and evidenced experience) at ICF ACC level, EMCC Practitioner level or AC Accredited Coach level as a minimum
- Understands the impact of leader, team and individual resilience on organisational success. Has an interest in how to increase resilience of individuals, teams and organisations
- Has experience of working in organisations supporting leadership development and change programmes, as an internal or external coach, consultant or facilitator
The successful completion of this programme will give you a three year renewable license to use the Resilience Engine tools.
You will also gain a maximum of 31.5 CPD Direct Tutor Contact hours and 16 Self Study hours.
This programme does not provide CCEs.
Upcoming Course Details
Resilience Accreditation Programme, 25 Feb 2020
Resilience Accreditation Programme, 25 Mar 2020