Team Connect 360
Our unique 360 feedback tool quickly and efficiently generates insights into how a team is perceived, by its stakeholders and by members of the team itself. Only participants who have completed our Systemic Team Coaching Certificate are licensed to use this powerful online team 360 tool.
The results of ‘Team Connect 360’ are collated into a clear and easily understood report, enabling a team and their coach to identify topics on which they can focus a team coaching programme.
Once stakeholders have been identified by the team and its leader, their feedback is gathered online (the questionaire can be accessed through a PC, tablet or smartphone). The questions and report are designed around Professor Peter Hawkins’ Five Disciplines Model of High Performing Teams and cover:
- Stakeholder Expectations – what the team is required to deliver
- Team Tasks – what the team does to meet those expectations
- Team Relationships – the interpersonal and group dynamics
- Stakeholder Relationships – how the team connects with those it serves
- Learning – how the team develops to meet future challenges
- Productivity – the team’s capacity to deliver
“Data is offered in a concise, tangible format. We found the report was user-friendly and could be read and understood with minimal guidance from the coach.”
Benefits to team coaches and their clients
- Speed and efficiency – conducting interviews and analysing data usually requires several days’ work but TC360 does it for you
- Easier than arranging interviews – this online tool resolves issues of geography and time difference
- Clear and user-friendly report
- No need to prepare a slide deck as all the information is clearly shown in the report- how the team connects with those it serves
- Objective data removes the issue of coach bias from interviews
- Seeking stakeholder involvement sets the tone for the systemic nature of your interventions
“It’s much quicker for our respondents – the questionnaire took around 15 minutes to complete. There is no need to find time in the diary for the usual interview.”
How is the data gathered?
Respondents are divided into categories which are used in the report to enable you to review the feedback by stakeholder type. There are four main categories and you can include three sub-categories of ‘Other Stakeholders:’
- The primary stakeholder – usually the Team Leader’s manager
- Team members – all members of the team including the Team Leader
- Reports to the team – those who report into the team members
- Other stakeholders – you can divide these into three categories to group responses together in the report. Stakeholders could include customers, clients, suppliers, partners, regulators, board members etc.
For Stakeholders there are just three questions in each of the six areas – simply requiring a numeric score. There is also an invitation to include comments.
For Team Members there are two more questions in each area addressing what is happening inside the team that only they will know about.
“I was impressed by the speed of the process – and the quality of the report itself.”
“Our teams are comfortable working digitally and would prefer to engage through a simple online system than over the phone.”
“The questionnaire can be accessed on mobile devices and tablets, which we found very convenient.”
There are three price bands for a TC360 report – Band A for up to 30 respondents, Band B for between 30 and 50 and Band C for over 50. Contact Mike.Smith@aoec.com for prices.
For prices and to commission a Team Connect 360 report, please contact email@example.com.
For more information, see the brochure and sample report on this page.