A Team Coach’s Guide to using Team Connect 360
Our unique 360 feedback diagnostic is often used in the Inquiry phase of a Systemic Team Coaching project, enabling a team to identify topics on which they should focus.
Team Connect 360 quickly and efficiently generates insights into how a team is perceived by its stakeholders, direct reports and by members of the team itself. Once stakeholders have been identified by the team, their feedback is gathered online (the site can be accessed through a PC, tablet or smartphone).
If you have taken the AoEC Systemic Team Coaching Certificate, you’re licensed to use this powerful online team 360 tool with your clients.
Running a TC360 SURVEY
- Contact MikeSmith@AoEC to commission a report
- Identify the survey respondents with team leader and agree a timeline
- Send the information to AoEC on the form provided with the required start date
- AoEC starts the survey and respondents are sent login details and instructions by email
- Progress updates are sent to the coach
- Respondents are sent reminders
- The survey is closed on the agreed date
- The report is sent to you by email
- You brief the team leader and agree how to share the report with your client team
In the following short webinar, Systemic Team Coaching Faculty Alan Taylor and Programme Manager Mike Smith explain how the tool works and how to set it up:
You can download a copy of the slides used in this webinar here.
The questions and report are designed around Peter Hawkins’ Five Disciplines model and cover:
- Stakeholder Expectations – what the team is required to deliver
- Team Tasks – what the team does to meet those expectations
- Team Relationships – the interpersonal and group dynamics
- Stakeholder Relationships – how the team connects with those it serves
- Learning – how the team develops to meet future challenges
- Productivity – the team’s capacity to deliver