Systemic Team Coaching® Diploma
Our Masters-level programme, accredited by Middlesex University, enables experienced team coaches to become among the most highly qualified in the field today. The one-year Systemic Team Coaching® Diploma deepens and strengthens your team coaching practice by supporting you in applying your learning to a live client assignment.
“Systemic Team Coaching is an ongoing partnership – not a series of events – and the AoEC Systemic Team Coaching Diploma helps you learn how to partner with a complex team during a programme lasting 9-12 months. During that time, you set a process in place which leads to learning and coaching occurring with your client team even when you’re not there with them.”
Professor Peter Hawkins – AoEC Honorary President
Who is it for?
The Master Practitioner Diploma has been designed for experienced executive coaches. As a participant on the programme, you’ll need to:
- Be an experienced individual coach with at least four years’ practice
- Have completed coach-specific development events that are equivelent to International Coach Federation (ICF) ACC level or European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC) Practitioner Level
- Be a consultant with a ten-year career in Organisational Development, which includes extensive coaching or team development experience
The Master Practitioner Diploma provides:
- In-depth input on the theoretical foundations and the practice of systemic team coaching from highly experienced Faculty
- Broad exposure to a range of team coaching approaches, tools and techniques, with the opportunity to practice with peers and get feedback
- Rigorous feedback on your team coaching model and practice from peers and faculty members
- One-to-one guidance from Faculty on your continued learning and development as a team coach
- The opportunity to put your learning during the programme into immediate practice in a real client case study
- Supervision of your team coaching practice by experienced Faculty
- Feedback on and in-depth assessment of your team coaching work by the faculty
In this highly experiential team coaching training programme you will:
- Gain a clear understanding of the theory and methodology of Systemic Team Coaching®
- Create your own model of Systemic Team Coaching based on our Systemic Team Coaching® approach, and also your own marketing statement
- Develop the skills to practice as an excellent Systemic Team Coach
- Gain deep personal understanding of yourself in your roles as a team member and coach, and clarity about how to further build your expertise in this professional field
“This course not only transformed my approach to coaching teams, it helped transform my business by breaking into an area I had long wanted to involve myself in.”
After the Systemic Team Coaching® Certificate, the Diploma training programme continues with a further four modules.
The Systemic Team Coaching® Diploma involves 90 hours of coach training that can be used towards PCC accreditation with the International Coach Federation (ICF). This course is validated by Middlesex University and leads to the award of 40 level 7 credit points. Graduates can take their study further and complete a Masters at Middlesex University.
“I wanted to spend more time in a learning environment and tap into the collective knowledge of the faculty at the AoEC. This team coach training programme has enabled me to do just that. It has been the most significant, stretching and rewarding learning experience of my career to date.”
We have highly trained and experienced team coaches who deliver this programme, some of whom also played a key role in developing it.
Our next Diploma starts in late 2018. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Ongoing Supervision Support
We can support your continued development with individual or group supervision. For details please contact email@example.com.