On all of our courses we work with you to identify your own model and your own style.
We offer high faculty-to-student ratios, small groups and plenty of opportunity to put learning into practice.
Coach Training for your Business
Coaching concentrates on an organisation’s key assets, it's people - both as individuals and team members – and brings about profound changes in behaviour at every level.
WATCH this webinar to hear John Leary-Joyce introduce the essence of coaching and the differences between advising, teaching, mentoring and coaching. It also includes an invitation to our free coaching experience sessions and in addition, how to discover the route to becoming a qualified and accredited executive coach.
Join us at our next free event where you will:
- Find out the true meaning of coaching
- Experience what coaching is and how it can improve performance
- Discover if coaching is right for you and the career options available
- Hear first-hand from our alumni on their coaching journeys
- Meet like-minded people who are considering gaining coaching skills
What our Graduates say...
The Fertile Void: Gestalt Coaching at Work
A practical, accessible, and yet genuinely authoritative handbook on the application of Gestalt to the world of executive coaching. In The Fertile Void John Leary-Joyce, a pioneer of Gestalt coaching, distils a lifetime's experience of Gestalt psychotherapy, coaching and coach training.