Work with us
At the AoEC we value diversity, and we welcome applicants of all backgrounds and identities. We are committed to fostering, across the company, an equitable and inclusive culture of belonging.
Digital Marketing Executive
As part of the marketing team, the Digital Marketing Executive role will be varied, carrying out marketing related tasks across all areas of the business, with a focus on digital channels.
They will be responsible for developing and implementing the digital marketing plans to capitalise on market opportunities and generate demand. The Digital Marketing Executive will maintain and build upon existing channels that increase brand awareness, build on reputation, increase customer engagement and generate new leads contributing to the AoEC strategy to become one of the top global providers of coaching training and coaching culture creation.
- Contribute to the development of marketing plans and strategies with a digital focus.
- Co-create digital campaigns to grow new leads, grow engagement, increase our brand profile and delight our customers.
- Manage relationships with third party digital companies eg website, digital advertising, SEO to ensure best return on investment, ensuring that activities are delivered on time and within budget.
- Work closely with the sales/customer relationship team to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Responsible for social media strategy.
- Create, implement and report on PPC and paid online advertising (Google, Facebook and LinkedIn).
- Measure, evaluate and report on all digital marketing activity and engagement.
- Use appropriate analytics to report on all digital traffic and activity including website and digital advertising.
- Use systems including website CMS (Django), Zoho CRM, Zoho marketing automation, social and analytics, Microsoft 365, Zoom and Basecamp.
- Operate on own initiative to continually update, develop and improve content and user experience.
- Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders eg colleagues, suppliers, partner organisations, Alumni and new enquirers.
- Contribute to our company’s wider ethical purpose considering people and plant in our activities.
- Help organise, host and attend internal and external events.
- Contribute to team and colleague meetings and events.
- The duties and responsibilities outlined in this job profile are indicative of the role; however, they are not exhaustive and may be subject to change. In addition, you may be required to undertake other duties within the scope of the role.
- Manage the marketing automation processes within Zoho including lead generation and the development of user journeys ensuring GDPR compliance.
- Support ongoing SEO for the business – both improving and sharing of best practices.
- Produce and maintain digital guidelines and best practices and communicate to stakeholders.
- Contribute to generic marketing activities including creation of templates and presentations.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A recognised marketing / digital marketing qualification
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Experience of working with and managing relationships with third party agencies eg website, SEO and digital advertising
- Preferred experience with B2C and B2B social media, PPC, email automation and SEO/SEM
- Experience of Zoho or equivalent Marketing Automation system
- Knowledge and experience using web analytics tools eg Google Analytics/GA4
Skills and Competencies required:
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Knowledge and/or experience of improving the accessibility of websites, content and materials
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft suite of applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, also Zoom and video conferencing platforms and CRM systems.
- Have a growth mindset and the willingness to continually develop themselves and their knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, future focussed, team player, who can also work on their own initiative
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work in an environment where priorities can quickly change and often juggling many priorities at the same time
- Able to work from home, with stable broadband to enable effective working.
- Skills and experience in creative content production (optional)
- Willing to travel to meet occasionally face to face.
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
This is permanent, full-time role. Part-time with a minimum of 28 hours will be considered.
Working from home with occasional travel to company meetings in London or the South East.
£34,000 full-time equivalent
Please send CVs with a covering letter to: email@example.com