“72% of organisations expect to increase their spending on coaching in the next two years, for both external and internal coaching.” 6th Ridler Report
With the expected increase in internal coaching, team coaching and employment of external coach services, now is a great time to start your journey to become an accredited executive coach. If you want some tips on where to start, read on...
How do I find the right training provider?
While doing your research, learn what to look for:
- - Look for an accredited training provider with one or more of the top coaching bodies such as Association for Coaching (AC - UK coaching body), European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC - European coaching body) and the International Coaching Federation (ICF – Global coaching body)
- - A like-minded peer group, combining life and business coaches may not give you the best peer learning experience
- - Opportunity to join a low-cost or free programme to check coaching is for you as well as validating your chosen supplier before investing
- - Experienced, professional and active coach facilitators
What else should I look for?
- - A provider that can help you understand the accreditation process and why it is important to be accredited
- - The potential to build on your coaching skills gradually through a variety of programmes
- - A provider who gives you the opportunity to practise from day one, giving you the confidence when you sit in front of your coaching client
- - An opportunity to join a strong network of professionals in the industry
- - Flexible payment plans for individuals if required
Where do I start?
- Join one of our free introduction to coaching days.
- Sign up for our two-day coaching skills certificate or young professionals coaching skills certificate to learn what coaching is and isn't and develop a coaching conversational style of management
What do I need to become an accredited executive coach?
Consider gaining 60 accredited coach specific training hours required from the International Coach Federation to apply for Associate Credentialed Coach (ACC) with our Practitioner Diploma programme.
Any questions, please feel free to get in touch.
+44(0) 20 7127 5125