Systemic Team Coaching Diploma
Our ICF-accredited Systemic Team Coaching Diploma enables experienced coaches, organisation development consultants and team leaders to become among the most highly qualified team coaches in the field today.
One of the longest-running team coaching programmes available, this team coaching training deepens your practice by supporting you in applying your learning to a live client assignment. It offers the expertise of highly experienced coaching faculty and support of an experienced, international learning community.
“Systemic Team Coaching is an ongoing partnership and the Masters-level Diploma helps you learn how to partner with a complex team during a coaching programme lasting 9-12 months. It provides a very rich action learning cycle with theories, practice with your learning group, applying your learning to your client project, as well as review, reflection and supervision from expert faculty. Professor Peter Hawkins, AoEC Honorary President
Peter Hawkins explains how the STC Diploma helps team coaches develop:
What does it involve?
As part of an international cohort meeting in London for five modules throughout the year with expert faculty, you’ll be part of a knowledgable, supportive and experienced learning community.
Learning opportunities include:
- Explanation of the theoretical foundations and practice of systemic team coaching
- Exposure to a range of team coaching approaches, tools and techniques
- The opportunity to practice with peers and get feedback
- Tutorials providing one-to-one guidance on your continued learning and development as a team coach
- The opportunity to put your learning into practice in a real client case study
- Supervision of your team coaching practice by experienced faculty
- Feedback on and in-depth assessment of your team coaching work by the faculty
- Feedback on your team coaching model and practice from peers and faculty members
- The skills, experience and knowledge to be an AoEC qualified Systemic Team Coach
- A thorough understanding of the theory and practice of Systemic Team Coaching®
- Experience of applying the Hawkins’ Five Disciplines model to a client team
- Enhanced confidence, authority, presence and resilience when working with teams at all levels
- Understanding of yourself in your role as team coach
- Development of your own signature model of systemic team coaching and a supporting marketing statement
- Be accredited to use the Team Connect 360 diagnostic and experience of interpreting a TC360 report
“This course not only transformed my approach to coaching teams, it helped transform my business by breaking into an area I had long wanted to involve myself in.”
“The programme is transformational; I am a different coach as a result. It’s offered me an opportunity to develop my practice at all levels; when working with individuals, teams and organisations. It allowed me to bring together my life experience, previous training and development, as well as the learning during the programme, to create my signature approach. The faculty and participants were generous with their time and created a safe, but challenging, place to learn and grow as a systemic team coach practitioner. Highly recommended.”
Qualification and Accreditation
The course is accredited with the International Coach Federation (ICF) for 121 ACSTH (Approved Coach Specific Training Hours) and can be used towards PCC accreditation.
Is this the programme for me?
Before starting the Diploma (next programme starts March 2020), you must have completed the Systemic Team Coaching Certificate – a three-day programme which doubles as Module One of the Diploma. Visit the Systemic Team Coaching Certificate page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This programme is designed to build on your substantial knowledge and experience of creating, developing or leading teams.
In addition you must be:
1. An experienced individual coach with at least three years’ practice having completed either a training equivalent to ACC (ICF) or Practitioner Level (EMCC)
2. An external or internal consultant or HR business partner with a five-year+ career in Organisational Development and extensive coaching experience. You will be expected to be able to present your theoretical framework for coaching individuals.
3. An experienced senior team leader with coaching skills
In all cases you will need to secure a client team, or be a leader of your own team, in order to complete a case study – which will be an important opportunity to experiment and practice your developing systemic team coaching skills.
“I wanted to spend more time in a learning environment and tap into the collective knowledge of the faculty at the AoEC. This team coach training programme has enabled me to do just that. It has been the most significant, stretching and rewarding learning experience of my career to date.”
Frequently Asked Questions
We run this course every 12 to 18 months in London.
We restrict the maximum number of delegates on each course to 24 in order to maintain a minimum faculty / student ratio of 6:1.
The course is accredited with the International Coach Federation (ICF) for 121 ACSTH (Approved Coach Specific Training Hours).
The course is not residential, if you will need to stay in London, we can provide a list of hotels local to the venue.
We suggest that you allow the same amount of time that you spend attending the training, for working with your own client team and for the course work between modules – so on average, you should anticipate an additional 11 days over the duration of the course (about a year). We also provide a reading list with mandatory and discretionary reading.
We have highly trained and experienced team coaches who deliver this programme, some of whom also played a key role in developing it.
Upcoming Course Details
|Course||Location||Venue||Dates||Price exc. VAT||Status|
|Systemic Team Coaching Diploma||London; Bonhill House||£9,395.00||
London; Bonhill House
£9,395.00 exc. VAT
Register Now » Available
|Register Now » Available|
Have a query?
Find out about Maxine Gooding’s experience as a delegate on the Diploma.
Ongoing Supervision Support
We can support your continued development with individual or group supervision. For details please contact email@example.com.