Systemic Team Coaching® Diploma
Our Masters-level Systemic Team Coaching Diploma programme enables experienced team coaches to become among the most highly qualified in the field today. This ICF-accredited team coaching training programme deepens and strengthens your team coaching practice by supporting you in applying your learning to a live client assignment.
“Systemic Team Coaching is an ongoing partnership – not a series of events – and the AoEC Systemic Team Coaching Diploma helps you learn how to partner with a complex team during a programme lasting 9-12 months. During that time, you set a process in place which leads to learning and coaching occurring with your client team even when you’re not there with them.”
Professor Peter Hawkins – AoEC Honorary President
Who is it for?
Before starting the Diploma (next programme starts November 2018), you must have completed the Systemic Team Coaching Certificate – a three-day programme which doubles as Module One of the Diploma. Visit the Systemic Team Coaching Certificate page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Participants are typically experienced coaches or consultants with:
- at least four years’ practice and training equivalent to PCC (ICF) Practitioner Level (EMCC)
- OD practitioners working in-houseor with significant consultancy experienceOR
- Be a consultant with about ten years in Organisational Development, which includes extensive coaching or team development
The Master Practitioner Diploma provides:
- In-depth input on the theoretical foundations and the practice of systemic team coaching from highly experienced Faculty
- Broad exposure to a range of team coaching approaches, tools and techniques, with the opportunity to practice with peers and get feedback
- Rigorous feedback on your team coaching model and practice from peers and faculty members
- One-to-one guidance from Faculty on your continued learning and development as a team coach
- The opportunity to put your learning during the programme into immediate practice in a real client case study
- Supervision of your team coaching practice by experienced Faculty
- Feedback on and in-depth assessment of your team coaching work by the faculty
Through this programme you will:
- Gain a clear understanding of the theory and methodology of Systemic Team Coaching® and how to apply the Hawkins’ Five Disciplines model
- Enhance your confidence, authority, presence and resilience when working with teams at all levels
- Apply your learning to your own client – with support from faculty and a supervision team
- Create your own model of team coaching
- Gain deep understanding of yourself in your role as coach
- Be supported by expert faculty who are highly experienced team coaches and trainers, including contributions from Professor Peter Hawkins, AoEC Honorary President
- Develop your network of experienced team coach peers
“This course not only transformed my approach to coaching teams, it helped transform my business by breaking into an area I had long wanted to involve myself in.”
“The programme is transformational; I am a different coach as a result. It’s offered me an opportunity to develop my practice at all levels; when working with individuals, teams and organisations. It allowed me to bring together my life experience, previous training and development, as well as the learning during the programme, to create my signature approach. The faculty and participants were generous with their time and created a safe, but challenging, place to learn and grow as a systemic team coach practitioner. Highly recommended.”
After the Systemic Team Coaching® Certificate, the Diploma training programme continues with a further four modules.
Qualification and Accreditation
The Systemic Team Coaching® Diploma involves 121 hours of coach training that can be used towards PCC accreditation with the International Coach Federation (ICF).
This course is also accredited by Middlesex University and leads to the award of 40 level 7 credit points. Graduates can take their study further and complete a Masters at Middlesex University.
“I wanted to spend more time in a learning environment and tap into the collective knowledge of the faculty at the AoEC. This team coach training programme has enabled me to do just that. It has been the most significant, stretching and rewarding learning experience of my career to date.”
Frequently Asked Questions
We run this course every 12 to 18 months in London. A North American course is under development.
We restrict the maximum number of delegates on each course to 24 in order to maintain a minimum faculty / student ratio of 6:1.
The course is accredited with the International Coach Federation (ICF) for 106 ACSTH (Accredited Coach Specific Training Hours).
The course is not residential, if you will need to stay in London, we can provide a list of hotels local to the venue.
We suggest that you allow the same amount of time that you spend attending the training, for working with your own client team and for the course work between modules – so on average, you should anticipate an additional 11 days over the duration of the course (about a year). We also provide a reading list with mandatory and discretionary reading.
We have highly trained and experienced team coaches who deliver this programme, some of whom also played a key role in developing it.
Upcoming Course Details
|Course||Location||Venue||Dates||Price exc. VAT||Status|
|Systemic Team Coaching Diploma||London; Bonhill House||£7,495.00||
London; Bonhill House
£7,495.00 exc. VAT
Register Now » Available
|Register Now » Available|
Have a query?
Find out about Maxine Gooding’s experience as a delegate on the Diploma.
Ongoing Supervision Support
We can support your continued development with individual or group supervision. For details please contact email@example.com.
Our next Diploma starts in February 2019 with an introductory webinar in November 2018. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.