An emporium of coaching books for purchase
We have a limited selection of interesting an informative coaching books to purchase.
All books are only £10 including postage and packaging.
Once they're gone they're gone!
INSPIRING AND USEFUL BOOKS TO USE DURING YOUR TRAINING AND BEYOND
- And The Next Question is…. Powerful questions for sticky moments” by Rachel A Alexander and Julia ML Russell (ISBN 978-1-78705-266-6) plus one revised copy by Rachel A Alexander and Julia ML Russell (ISBN 978-1-78092-288-1)
- Coaching the Person in the Context of Complexity and Uncertainty by Brigid Russell printed by AoEC. Brigid was one of the prize winners from the Burditt Lectures which took place in 2012.
- Effective Coaching Lessons from the Coach’s Coach by Myles Downey (ISBN-13: 978-1-58799-172-1)
- Leadership Team Coaching in Practice – developing high performance teams edited by Peter Hawkins (ISBN 978-0-7494-6972-6)
- Team Spirit by Brendan Hall (ISBN 978-1-4081-8799-9)
- The Trusted Executive by John Blakey (ISBN 978-0-7494-7244-5)
- Seeing Systems – unlocking the Mysteries of Organizational Life by Barry Oshry
- Systemic Team Coaching by John Leary-Joyce and Hilary Lines (ISBN 978-0-9930772-2-7)
How to order & receive your book
- Decide on which book/s you wish to purchase - all books are £10.
- Click on the link below, which will take you to a payment screen.
- Complete your details, including the title of one book you require - if you required more than one book, complete a purchase for one and then use the link again to order subsequent books.
- Your book will be posted to you within 5 working days by second class Royal Mail to the address you gave when you paid.
Scan the QR code to be taken directly to payment.
You can do this by waking up your phone, selecting camera mode and lining up the frame with the code opposite. I will show a website to visit, so just click that link.
For any issues with payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org