Team Connect 360
Team Connect 360
Our unique 360 feedback tool quickly and efficiently generates insights into how a team is perceived, by its stakeholders and by members of the team itself. Only participants who have completed our Systemic Team Coaching Certificate are accredited to use this powerful online team 360 tool.
The results of ‘Team Connect 360′ are collated into a clear and easily understood report, enabling a team and their coach to identify topics on which they can focus a team coaching programme.
Once stakeholders have been identified by the team and its leader, their feedback is gathered online (the questionnaire can be accessed through a PC, tablet or smartphone). The questions and report are designed around Professor Peter Hawkins’ Five Disciplines Model of High Performing Teams and cover:
- Stakeholder Expectations – what the team is required to deliver
- Team Tasks – what the team does to meet those expectations
- Team Relationships – the interpersonal and group dynamics
- Stakeholder Relationships – how the team connects with those it serves
- Learning – how the team develops to meet future challenges
- Productivity – the team’s capacity to deliver
- Speed and efficiency – conducting interviews and analysing data usually requires several days’ work but TC360 does it for you
- Easier than arranging interviews – this online tool resolves issues of geography and time difference
- Clear and user-friendly report
- No need to prepare a slide deck as all the information is clearly shown in the report- how the team connects with those it serves
- Objective data removes the issue of coach bias from interviews
- Seeking stakeholder involvement sets the tone for the systemic nature of your interventions
How is the data gathered?
Respondents are divided into categories which are used in the report to enable you to review the feedback by stakeholder type. There are four main categories and you can include three sub-categories of ‘Other Stakeholders:’
- The primary stakeholder – usually the Team Leader’s manager
- Team members – all members of the team including the Team Leader
- Reports to the team – those who report into the team members
- Other stakeholders – you can divide these into three categories to group responses together in the report. Stakeholders could include customers, clients, suppliers, partners, regulators, board members etc.
For Stakeholders there are just three questions in each of the six areas – simply requiring a numeric score. There is also an invitation to include comments.
For Team Members there are two more questions in each area addressing what is happening inside the team that only they will know about.
“It’s much quicker for our respondents – the questionnaire took around 15 minutes to complete. There is no need to find time in the diary for the usual interview.”
“Data is offered in a concise, tangible format. We found the report was user-friendly and could be read and understood with minimal guidance from the coach.”
“The questionnaire can be accessed on mobile devices and tablets, which we found very convenient.”
“I was impressed by the speed of the process – and the quality of the report itself.”
Who is eligible to use the TC360?
- Systemic Team Coaching Certificate (STCC) participants who have trained with either the AoEC or Renewal Associates.
- GTCI STC Practitioner participants, from module 3 onwards. GTCI participants who want to use it before module 3 will need to arrange de-brief supervision from the GTCI faculty.
Can you use TC360 with a new team?
No, the TC360 questions require respondents to have substantial knowledge about the team. The team would need to be functioning for approx. 6 months to make respondent data useful. More effective to design a set of interview questions that inquire into what the stakeholder is expecting of the new team.
Are there any discounts available?
This product is competitively priced, to allow you to add your own profit margin when pricing to your client. We may agree to a further discount of 20% for coaches working with not-for-profit clients or for those situated in a lower economy region.
Is TC360 GDPR compliant?
The TC360 process is fully compliant with current GDPR regulations, further details can be made available upon request.
Is it available in languages other than English?
The report and associated online survey are currently only available in English.
How many responders are needed?
We recommend 20 to 30 responders to get an excellent quality of data although smaller groups will still work and larger clients may require input from a larger group.
The respondent numbers are the total number, so for a team of 6 we would on average expect (although it will vary for each client) – Primary Stakeholder x 1; Team Members x 6; Team Reports 6 to 12; Other stakeholders 6 to 12: In total between 19 and 31.
There are three price bands for a TC360 report – Band A for up to 30 respondents, Band B for between 30 and 50 and Band C for over 50. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for prices.
Running a TC360 Survey
- Contact email@example.com to commission a report
- Identify the survey respondents with team leader and agree a timeline
- Send the information to AoEC on the form provided with the required start date
- AoEC starts the survey and respondents are sent login details and instructions by email
- Progress updates are sent to the coach
- Respondents are sent reminders
- The survey is closed on the agreed date
- The report is sent to you by email
- You brief the team leader and agree how to share the report with your client team
To commission a Team Connect 360 report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, see the brochure and sample report below.
Team Connect 360 Guides:
“This process is growing me into the best version of myself”
18th June 2021
For the past 15 years, Thuli Segalo has worked with prominent leaders both in business and government to optimise team…
Who comes on AoEC courses?
7th June 2021 by Adamantia Lampropoulou
Discover who joins the AoEC courses
Episode 3: Team coaching in the new world of work – why you need to be team literate
21st May 2021 by Georgia Blatherwick
John Hill, commercial director of the AoEC is joined by two expert team coaches to explore how teams have performed…