Coaching helps individuals and companies focus on what matter most in life and business.
Here, the International Coaching Federation (ICF), share some of the reasons why coaching continues to be a growth industry.
- "Rapid changes are taking place in the external business environment.
- Downsizing, restructuring, mergers and other organisational changes have radically altered the "traditional employment contract." Companies can no longer achieve results using traditional management approaches.
- With the growing shortage of talented employees in certain industries, companies must commit to investing in individuals' development.
- The disparity between what managers were trained to do and what their jobs now require of them is widening due to increasing demands for competitive results.
- People are wrestling with job insecurity and increased workplace pressures to perform at higher levels than ever before.
- Companies must develop inclusive, collaborative work environments to achieve strategic business goals and to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Individuals who have experienced the excellent results of coaching are talking to more people about it.
- People today are more open to the idea of being in charge of their own lives. Coaching helps them do just that."
*Sourced from ICF
The Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching consists of three 2-day non-residential days plus one assessment day. Find out more about this Programme at Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching.