Challenging Coaching Masterclass
On this in-depth one-day interactive Masterclass Katy and Steve will look in detail at this new and challenging approach to coaching. The Masterclass will deal with the principles which underpin the model, and the FACTS elements themselves.
Katy and Steve will look in detail at this new and challenging approach to coaching. The masterclass will deal with the principles which underpin the model, and the FACTS elements themselves.
Reasons to enrol
A unique opportunity for you to:
- Delve deeply into the principles of Challenging Coaching and learn experientially about the FACTS CoachingTM model from one of its originators
- Explore in depth the relevance of traditional coaching approaches and explore the principles and the new gems of Challenging Coaching
- Explore in depth and practice the five elements of FACTS Coaching
- Consider the wider implications and applications of FACTS Coaching
- Take away an approach which can be integrated with your existing coaching practice and used on an on-going basis to increase your presence and maximise your impact
- Facilitated discussion into the origins of coaching and the traditional principles and how these now serve coaches, coachees and organisations in the 21st century.
- Consider and practice the principles behind FACTS CoachingTM such as the Support Challenge Matrix, the Zone of Uncomfortable Debate, Build the Contract Honor the Contract, and Speak Your Truth and Face the FACTS.
- Explore in detail and practice the skills of Feedback and Accountability within a Challenging Coaching environment.
- Explore and practice the skills of Courageous Goals, Tension and Systems Thinking.
- Facilitate a discussion on the wider application of FACTS CoachingTM within business.
As well as exploring the theory behind FACTS CoachingTM, the masterclass will provide plenty of opportunity to practice the skills and consider the implications and applications.
This will be a thought provoking and stimulating workshop, offering questions and new perspectives about coaching and the world in which we do our work.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is responsible for the performance of others will find that the key to eliciting the highest level of achievement lies in facing the FACTS.